Are you an inventive creative type of person like we are?
Then you will adore this sweet cute tips on how to do such cute presents in a Jar. All homemade with LOVE, because that is what we Cuties do, share the cutest ideas with love.
Scrub in a jar
Super simple, 4 ingredient sugar scrub!
- 15 table spoon rown sugar
- 10 tea spoon ground cinnamon
- Ginger if you want
- 10 table spoon almond oil
Ground ginger with the kitchen grater and stir together all ingredients. Transfer in a jar and decor.
Chocolate chip cookie dough in jar
Add into your cookie jar in this order
- 1 cup wholemeal spelt flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 cup organic whole oats
- ¼ cup cacao
- ½ cup flaked coconut
- 1 ¼ cups pecan nuts, roughly chopped (you can also use other nuts)
- 100g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
Recipe on how to bake (write on the label)
- Add 125 g melted, then cooled butter or olive oil
- 1 organic egg (if you want)
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
Pour cookie dough mix into a large mixing bowl. Add cooled melted butter, egg and honey. Mix with your hands until ingredients are combined. Divide into 12 cookies and spread out onto a paper lined baking tray. Flatten cookies. Bake for 30 minutes at 160 C.
Tea time in a jar
Christmas Time. Isn’t it a magical time? Here is another one of our jars.
Buy a little bag of tea (flavor you like).
You also need:
- Cutie oranges (small enough to fit in your jar) – or dried oranges
- Rosemary twigs or even Fraser Fir twigs
- Cranberries fresh or dried
- Cinnamon sticks
Place all your ingredients into the Mason Jar and decor.
Recipes, tips and photos by Aleša Velikonja, studiocapsula Photography