Republic Square in Ljubljana is the venue of this year’s Fashion Week Ljubljana.
The collections for Autumn/Winter 2016/2017 will be presented between 13th and 16th of April. More than 20 designers and brands will preset all their latest work and the vision for the season FW2016/17.
“We are pleased that the Municipality of Ljubljana trusted us to revive Republic Square, and prove that it is the right place for such events as Fashion Week is. The new venue provides an even greater surface area than before, perfect for more production opportunities and better conditions for the presentation of the new collections. Last year’s Fashion Week in the city center has in fact proved to be a good decision, because fashion events attract the attention of general public, that like this also comes in contact with local fashion design and the collections of designers and brands. This is for sure our ambition for the future. Changes were also welcomed by designers who are participating in this year’s Fashion Week in an even greater numbet than last year, “said executive producer Melinda LJFW Rebrek.
The designers presenting their collections from 13th to 16th of April 2016 are:
- Almirasadar ( Almira Sadar )
- Ana Jelinić ( Ana Jelinić )
- Draž ( Urska and Tomaž Draž )
- EBER krznarstvo (Mateja Štimac Milena Eber Štimac )
- ERIC MATYASH ( Eric May Potočnik Matjaž Plošinjak )
- Janja Videc ( Jane Videc )
- MAJA FERME fashion ( Maja Ferme )
- Maja Štamol ( Maja Štamol Droljc )
- Matic Veler ( Matic Veler )
- MiroMisljen ( Miro Misljen )
- MORRO Sartoriale ( Tatjana Kalamar Morales )
- Natasa Peršuh ( Natasa Peršuh )
- niOka ( Nika Ravnik )
- Pentlja Concept Store PRINCIP ( Mojca Celin )
- Sanija Reja Aske ( Sanija Reja )
- Simon Lampe ( Simon Lampe )
- Sofia Nogard ( Mia jets Bostjan Mljač )
- team Young @ Squat ( Timothy Bistan , Barbara Krmelj , May Leskovšek , Sara valence Barbara Vrbančič )
- Designers from Serbia and Croatia wil also join
Also the students of the Faculty of natural sciences and engineering, department of textiles, graphic art and design, University of Ljubljana, will present their creations on LJFW. This all was enabled and brought to life under the auspices of the Municipality of Ljubljana .
The official hashtag LJFW – Ljubljana Fashion Week on social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram is: #LJFW
IMAGE VIDEO for LJFW FALL-WINTER 2016/2017 (april 2016):
Model: Kaja Leban (Immortal Model Management), Styling: Nina Jagodic, Styling Assistant: Ina Ferlan, Make-up: Ana Lazovski, Hair: Matjaž Šiška, Camera & Grade: Aleš Pirec, Lights: Uroš Vovk, Studio: Studio Bomba, Music: Clark – Hide on the Treads 3, Directors: Mimi Antolović & Den Baruca. Production: Melinda Rebrek (Zvereene Institute), Special thanks to: Urška Končar, Damjan Končar, Ula Furlan