Nika Kljun, one of Slovenia’s most successful dancers is back with a new amazing choreography, danced by her and some of the best dancers from Bolero, her parents’ dance school where she learnt her first dance steps.
Now living in Los Angeles, she returned to Slovenia only to shoot this video. She described the experience on her YouTube channel: ‘’…we had nothing but an amazing time rehearsing and shooting it! Even the freezing weather wasn’t stopping us from having fun on the set! I’m so proud of them!”
We can’t wait to see more from her and other young talented dancers.
See the video below:
Nika is always around and having new classes. The one to come in two days is a HIP HOP MASTERCLASS.
Foto & video equipe:
- filming and editing Nikola Janušič
- camera support Nino Denkovski
- hair style Aska Kajtazovič – Mič Styling Poljane
- location: Ivo Koritnik and Robert Jenko
- dancers Bolero dance school with dance teachers Barbee Šuštaršič and Ana Vodišek